Department / Unit:
The Registered Nurse is accountable and responsible for the provision of general and specialized nursing duties and work assignments on a daily basis, according to the standards of Nursing Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario, and approved standards of care of the Corporation.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Current certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Perioperative certificate (required)
• CNA Perioperative Nursing Certification an asset
• Recent Operating Room nursing experience (required)
• Current BCLS/C.P.R. Certification
• Recent Post Anesthetic care experience preferred
• Ability to function completely as a surgical team member in either the scrub or circulating role involving all services
• Acceptable performance and attendance records
- All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code.