Department / Unit:
|Temporary Part Time
The Housekeeping Aide is accountable for cleaning and maintaining assigned areas of the hospital in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in cleaning health care institutions or equivalent
- Ability to lift and pull heavy or awkward objects that weigh 20 kilos or more several times a day
- Knowledge of disinfecting and cleaning methods
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player with an ability to work unsupervised, prioritize and multi-task
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
- The duration of this temporary position is 6 months.
- All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code.