Department / Unit:
|Temporary Part Time
The Porter is accountable for cleaning and maintaining assigned areas of the hospital in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in institutional/commercial cleaning (preferred)
- Ability to lift and pull heavy or awkward objects that weigh 20 kilos or more several times a day
- Knowledge of disinfecting and cleaning methods (preferred)
- Team player with an ability to work unsupervised, prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Appropriate lifting techniques
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
- The approximate duration of this temporary position is 6 months.
- All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code