Department / Unit:
|COVID Assessment Centre
|Temporary Part Time
The Registration Clerk is accountable and responsible for the general and specialized duties required to support the daily activities of patient registrations and bookings.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum grade 12 diploma required
- Recent experience with patient registrations and bookings is preferred
- Experience with Meditech admissions, community wide scheduling, Windows NT Workstation, MS Word/Outlook
- Medical terminology certificate or equivalent
- Proficient Computer skills
- Office Administration – Health Services/Medical Office Admin Diploma (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills dealing with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians and other allied health professionals in a very dynamic work environment
- Ability to multi-task and work with a minimum of supervision. Flexibility with scheduling of shifts to meet team needs
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
The duration for this posting is approximately 6 months.