Department / Unit:
|Temporary Part Time
The Ward Clerk performs clerical and administrative support functions to ensure smooth operation of the assigned unit.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ward Clerk certificate or equivalent Ward Clerk experience
- Medical terminology and an understanding of the health care system
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a high pressure position
- Ability to interact positively with physicians and the public
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Experience with Meditech and order entry (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
Extra InformationThe approximate duration of this temporary position is 6 months.