Department / Unit:
|Temporary Part Time
The Registered Nurse is accountable and responsible for the provision of general and specialized nursing duties and work assignments on a daily basis, according to the standards of Nursing Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario, and approved standards of care of the Corporation.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Current certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS certification
- 2 years in-center hemodialysis experience required, recent experience preferred
- Applicants who have recently completed a Nephrology Nursing Program or equivalent from an accredited college or university, and who also have 2 years recent acute medical experience will be considered
- CNA Nephrology Nursing Certification (preferred)
- Strong physical assessment skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Appropriate lifting techniques
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
Extra InformationThe duration of this position is approximately 3 months.