Department / Unit:
|Temporary Part Time
The speech-language pathologist assesses, diagnoses and treats the full range of communication and swallowing disorders, provides expertise in the treatment and prevention of speech and language, literacy and feeding/swallowing dysfunctions or disorders to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment oral motor or communicative functions.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Current registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario
• Completion of Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Recent (within 2 years) adult inpatient experience in a hospital setting
• Experience with swallowing assessments is preferred
• Acceptable performance and attendance records
Extra InformationThe approximate duration of this temporary position is 12 months.