Department / Unit:
|Temporary Part Time
The Ambulance Clerk is accountable and responsible for the general and specialized duties required to support the daily actives.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum two (2) years clerical experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Staffing & Scheduling, Payroll functions
• Experience in operating office equipment
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills dealing with both internal and external clients
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of Ambulance Services, including operations, MOH regulations and standards (preferred)
• Acceptable performance and attendance records.
Extra InformationThe approximate duration of this temporary position is 3 months.