Department / Unit:
|Telecheck - Dufferin
|Temporary Part Time
TeleCheck offers regular pre-scheduled, social/safety check-in calls to support independent living for adults 55+ and over in Dufferin and Caledon. TeleCheck is one of the Areas of Care under Headwaters Health Care Centre and is located at 25 Centennial Road, Orangeville.
The Contact Centre Operator is primarily responsible for supporting the Team Lead/Sr. Lead in the execution of calls.
- Support staff in ensuring assigned calls are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support staff in ensuring the next shift (a.m./p.m.) calls needs are accurate, and all required
- Documentation complete.
- Support member concerns and relay appropriately to Staff for further follow-up when required.
- Support all site security needs are met at beginning/end of each shift.
- Support confidentiality of member personal information as per policy and procedures.
- Support maintaining a healthy, safe, and clean work environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated operational strengths: attention to detail, understanding of the call delivery process,
- Strong active-listening skills
- Good computer skills
- Clear police check and VSS
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
- This is a temporary part time position (12-16 hours per week) for approx. 6 months
- Saturday's 8:00am-12:00pm & Thursday's 3:00pm-7:00pm with additional shifts as needed.
- All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code
- Please submit your resume via email quoting "Competition #416-22" to Jennifer McCallum, TeleCheck - Manager at: email@example.com.