Department / Unit:
The Respiratory Therapist works both independently and collaboratively with all team members to assess the needs of patients, develop and implement plans of care in consultation with the patient and family members. Care may include duties such as respiratory therapy, pulmonary disorders and emergency care.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Active member of the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario in good standing
- Member of the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (preferred)
- Member of the Respiratory Therapy Society of Ontario (preferred)
- Certified in C. P. R. at the B. C. L. S. level
- ACLS (required) & PALS (preferred)
- At least two years acute care experience with neonate, adults and chronic conditions (preferred)
- COPD and Asthma (CRE) Educator Certification (asset)
- Experience in PFT lab (preferred)
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
- All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code.