Department / Unit:
You will organize and perform the ultrasound examinations assigned; maintain and document high quality images during the course of duties; actively participate in the implementation of strategies aimed at improving operational efficiency and effectiveness of the ultrasound service.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Registered with A.R.D.M.S. and/or CARDUP
- Certificate of registration with the CMRTO
- Credentials in Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), Abdomen (ABD) and Vascular (RVT)
- Recent experience in Diagnostic Imaging Department
- Must be willing to maintain registry status by obtaining the required continuing education credits every three years
- Venous and arterial Doppler experience including extremities, and breast imaging experience
- Able to relate well with patients, physicians and co-workers
- Good Computer skills (required), knowledge of Meditech (preferred)
- Good organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to assess patient capabilities and limitations and make practice adjustments as necessary
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
- All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code.