Department / Unit:
The Registered Nurse is accountable and responsible for the provision of general and specialized nursing duties and work assignments on a daily basis, according to the standards of Nursing Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario, and approved standards of care of the Corporation.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Current certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Recent experience in obstetrics including labour and delivery
• Fetal Health Surveillance in Labour Program completed within last 2 years
• Maternal Newborn Nursing Certificate complete or in progress (preferred)
• Breastfeeding course (20 hour INFACT/WHO completed or in progress)
• Current Neonatal Resuscitation certification
• Current STABLE certification (preferred)
• Acceptable performance and attendance records (applies to internal applicants only)
All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code.